Sunday, November 27, 2005

Storm Boy

 This is a retro-post due to the fact that some a$$hole broke into my car and stole lost of stuff including my (non-industry-standard camera USB cable)... Saw Felix in Tamworth. Had heaps heaps of fun painting and he just loves squirting the water at himself. I feel a bit cruel because we had water flowing through a small funnel and he loved watching it go through... I blocked it and tricked hom into "checking" to see what was wrong... He then copped a faceful of water thanks to his bad Dad. He actually looked pissed off. He had better get used to his Dad I guess! Sundays weather was terrible but we sat it out (for a while) under shelter in the park. The wind turned so we went up to the play center. Noise. He is really talking well now and we can actually have a conversation. He tells me about the horsies and his friends; apparently he has even been on a rocket! Good to see bullshit runs in the family! :)  Posted by Picasa

No comments: