Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Time Has Come...

I thought I would break this story to the blogging community first... I dont have a job lined up so if anyone has anything, let me know! :)

August 24, 2006 To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Colleague:

After 11 years 6 months with ISI/Sentor, it is with much emotion that I must inform you of my desire to resign from my position of Senior Application Developer effective 30/09/2006.

My time with ISI/Sentor has been filled with moments that I will remember forever. I have learnt many skills and have worked in many different organizations with fantastic people through ISI/Sentor.

I wish ISI/Sentor well in all its endeavors and I hope to continue friendships with those that have grown through our business acquaintances.

All the best…

Sincerely,

Chris Schulz
Senior Application Developer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alleluia!!! At last!!!

Welcome back to the Light Side, friend.