Sunday, September 17, 2006

Clean Skin

Mim has now seen some pictures of me before the beard... and she agrees with you all that I should remove it! :( I start the new job tomorrow so I figured now is the best time to see whats under there and how it has aged.

I am *freaking out* about the new job because they are all hip and funky and smart.I figured I could buy my way into hip and funky... so a new pair of Timberlands and an iPod Nano later and I am as fresh as... ;-).

That just leaves the smart bit. Damn. Wish me luck. pant. pant. hyperventalate. pant. =8-0

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, relax, it's only a job. You'll be overwhelmed the first week or so, you'll get nothing done, you'll start thinking you're outta place, etc, but then nobody will expect you to get much done the first few days. Just use that time to get a feel for the place. Think of it that way: they're on probation as much as you are.

Anonymous said...

i agree with ceecee you have now been there 1 week and there was nothing to worry about was there

Anonymous said...

now i know why you wont come see me you think i wont recognise you hope not too many wrinkles under the wiskers