Monday, January 09, 2006

Im Baaaaack!

  Welcome to 2006! I saw Felix this weekend and decided to call the farmer who bought the property where I used to camp. This was a really great campsite and we chatted about it over the phone. He was keen to let me camp there and when he heard my story his eyes bugged out. He was in *exactly* the same situation!!! How bizarre! Anyway, Ive got a key to the property now and Im free to camp, walk and bike around the place!

Felix was tired and grumpy on Saturday but on Sunday he was great fun. We fed the ducks, rode his new bike and went "fishing"... Fishing with a stick, where the "fish" were leaves. We also floated a feather all the way across the pond and Felix fished it out of the water on the other side. It showed that his attention span is getting a little longer.

I learnt that Flopsy (his rabbit) is a bit sick and that he has a kitten too. You can only pat the kitten, you musnt pull its tail! I showed him the photos from my big walk and he loved the snowman I built him... Unitil next time. c.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: