Friday, February 10, 2006

Court Training

I did some training for my family court matter on Friday. I took this crazy woman to court for trying to run me over (on purpose) while I was riding to work. Her barrister tried to get me to talk about anything and everything except what actually happened. Very strange proceedings indeed. We were successful in our case however... The Magistrate actually congradulated me on the preparation and delivery of my case in his summation. The accused recieved and $865 dollar fine and is banned from driving for 12 months. The copper was very excited about getting a conviction as well... Apparently this doesnt happen very often he was quite chuffed and gave me a personal call to congradulate me. Cool. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wot? Why the fuck was she trying to run you over? What is it about women in traffic and you?