Monday, October 17, 2005

Felix 15/10/2005


Felix 15/10/2005
Originally uploaded by cnschulz.
Saw the boy this weekend. It has been a while since I saw him last and I noticed how much better he is talking. He hadnt been interested in bike rides lately but this weekend he actually asked me for a ride (first time he did that): "Bike wide My Daddy?", "Sure, we'll go for a little ride...", "No, BIIIG wide Daddy!!", "OK then BIIIG ride it is!". I think ive taught him to say "Cool" as well.

It rained on saturday so we went to KidZone for a while and I showed him how to climb the big rope net ladder thing. Made me nervous as he climbed over the ledge at the top but he had no trouble at all! We went for a walk in the rain and found caterpillars and crickets. I slid him down a wet skate ramp bowl thing on his rain jacket... he went so fast that he actually started to slide up the other side! He loved it! ROFL. We searched for "tigers" in the bushes but didnt find any so maybe next time a visit to the zoo is in order... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

e mail me more photoes thunder